Adapt IT invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Project Administrator Graduate/Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
• MS Word and Excel understanding
• Finance or Administration Qualification/ Equivalent
• Work Experience in Invoicing/Project administration (Advantageous)
• Experience in compiling credit notes (advantageous)
• Qualification in Project Management (Advantageous)
Personal Attributes and Qualities
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Panning & Administration Skills.
• Meticulous, with high attention to detail.
• Great inter-personal skills.
• Team player.Micros SA
• Demonstrate ability to take initiative and carry our assigned tasks to completion.
• Time Management and demonstrate good organisational skills.
• Committed, motivated and able to achieve tasks in line with deadlines.
• Able to prioritise importance tasks and adhere to deadlines
How to apply
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 30 June 2022