Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy Africa invites applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for Communications and Media Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Coordinates and supports all communication and media activities internally and externally to ensure the successful execution of Allan & Gill Gray Philanthropy South Africa Communications & Media objectives. Focuses on achieving desired outcomes and delivering service excellence.
- Assists in communication and media related activities
- Contributes to digital media communications
- Supports publications and branding management
- Assists the HOD in designing, implementing, and monitoring assigned elements of the advocacy and communication strategy.
- Establishes/maintains an up-to-date digital filing for publications, press releases and clippings, as well as photographic and audio-visual materials (photo library) and mailing lists.Liaises with contractors (photographers, video crews, writers, translators, designers, and printing companies, etc).
- Assists in the preparation, production and editing of communication assets produced by contractors / Long Term Agreements, and oversees the qualitative aspects of production, (e.g., quality control, translations, reviews of layout, graphic design, printing) done by them.
- Assists in the review of communication, advocacy, visibility products to ensure quality control and adherence to the Philanthropy SA standards in English.
- Assists in the monitoring of the appropriate and timely dissemination of advocacy, partnerships, and communications materials to target audiences
- Monitors and analyses the media in the areas related to the AGGPSA’s mandates and programmes in South Africa, as well as other issues relevant to the brand and positioning.Drafts inputs for the team on potential issues, concerns and risks related to communications and media
- A National Diploma or University degree in the relevant fields and subjects in Communication, Branding, Media, or Marketing.
- Understands the multimedia environment.
How to apply
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: Not Specified