Document Needed For Taletso TVET College Application: Looking for a way on how to upload your Taletso TVET College Document for Application? You are in the right place. The Taletso TVET College management provides a secure gateway to a variety of online services provided to Taletso TVET College students who applied for admission for this year.
How to upload Taletso TVET College Documents online for the Application
Here is the document needed for your Taletso TVET College Application for Admission into the Taletso TVET College Institution. and how to upload your document for the Taletso TVET College Application Online
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. Taletso TVET College would tell you as you’re doing your application which documents need to upload.
Submitting Taletso TVET College Documents For Admission
Here’s how to upload the Taletso TVET College documents Application:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
Documents Needed For Your Taletso TVET College Application
Once the student has deduced that they have met all the necessary requirements to enroll as an Taletso TVET College student, they will need to supply the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document/Passport.
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification.
- Parent/Guardian Identification Document.
- An attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability.
- Certified copy of your proof of residence.
For more Taletso TVET College content, click here.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, and our team will help you out.