Document Needed For University of KwaZulu Natal, UKZN Application: Looking for a way on how to upload your UKZN Document for Application? You are in the right place. The UKZN management provides a secure gateway to a variety of online services provided to UKZN students who applied for admission for this year.
How to upload UKZN Documents online for the Application
Here is the document needed for your University of KwaZulu Natal, UKZN Application for Admission into the UKZN Institution. and how to upload your document for the UKZN Application Online
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. UKZN would tell you as you’re doing your application which documents need to upload.
Submitting UKZN Documents For Admission
Here’s how to upload the UKZN documents Application:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
Documents Needed For Your UKZN Application
Once the student has deduced that they have met all the necessary requirements to enroll as an UKZN student, they will need to supply the following documents:
Applicants must upload the following documents with their completed applications (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
For more UKZN content, click here.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, and our team will help you out.