Document Needed For Vuselela TVET College Application: Looking for a way on how to upload your Vuselela TVET College Document for Application? You are in the right place. The Vuselela TVET College management provides a secure gateway to a variety of online services provided to Vuselela TVET College students who applied for admission for this year.
How to upload Vuselela TVET College Documents online for the Application
Here is the document needed for your Vuselela TVET College Application for Admission into the Vuselela TVET College Institution. and how to upload your document for the Vuselela TVET College Application Online
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. Vuselela TVET College would tell you as you’re doing your application which documents need to upload.
Submitting Vuselela TVET College Documents For Admission
Here’s how to upload the Vuselela TVET College documents Application:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
Documents Needed For Your Vuselela TVET College Application
Once the student has deduced that they have met all the necessary requirements to enroll as an Vuselela TVET College student, they will need to supply the following documents:
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Proof of residence of parents/guardian/spouse.
- Certified copy of statement of latest results.
- Certified copy of ID of parent/guardian.
- Foreign students must be in the possession of a validpassport and a study permit.
For more Vuselela TVET College content, click here.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, and our team will help you out.