Interns will be responsible for Control and Helpdesk Administrator. This will consist but not limited to electrical maintenance and installations, fault finding.
Assist Electrical team attending to incidents reported via the Control and Helpdesk Administrator, responsible for electrical maintenance and installations, fault finding and has to ensure that safety standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Ability to learn on the job
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Health, Safety protocols
- Fault finding and problem – solving
- Able to commit for 6 month period
- Candidates must be South African citizens
How to Apply
- At least 3-6 months in an electrical environment.