Families South Africa (FAMSA) invites applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
FAMSA PE has an opportunity for a newly qualified social work intern for 12 months.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Must have an Honors degree in Social Work.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team.
- Will be involved with counselling, group work as well as community work.
- Funds will be made available to assist the intern to register with the SACSSP if needed.
How to apply
Please send your CV with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 6th of June 2022.
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Internship Closing Date: 13 June 2022