The Data Analytics Intern will be responsible for the coordination and administration of HR Data Analytics in the Centre while supporting the team with internal communication that enables the exchange of information within the Hollard environment.
The role forms part of the Centre People Team and works closely in collaboration and administration with a broad range of internal stakeholders and particularly the LMS, Internal Comms & Data Team to effectively update and inform employees with relevant organisational information, and to further support the People team on data analytics; reporting; campaigns coordination; administration tasks; and research required.
- Data or IT related qualification
- Data and Analytics Knowledge/Power BI
- Leadership skills
- Task Orientated
- PC literate (Proficient – MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Editing skills advantageous
- Resourcing and research skills
- Sound presentation, photographic and interviewing skills
- Attention to Detail
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, 12 June, 2022 – 12:00.