How To Apply To Study At Boland TVET College: The Boland Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) has at least five campuses located in different parts of the Western Cape. This institution is the place to start if you’re looking for a Higher Education programme or National Certificate Vocational programme.
Boland Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) campuses are located further away from the Western Cape capital city, Cape Town.
The TVET College’s campuses can be found in Caledon, Paarl, Strand, Worcester and Stellenbosch.
With this institution offering of various diverse Higher Education and National Certificate Vocational programmes, you might be considering studying at it.
Follow these steps to apply to study at the College:
- Click on the institution’s application link
- Click on the register an account (if it’s your first time applying)
- Read Terms and Conditions, then click on accept
- Enter your ID number and a password of your choose
- Click on continue
- Enter all of your personal details and click on register profile
- On the applications tab, click on current applications
- Click on the create applications tab
- Apply for a qualification of your choice and then submit your application
If you’re not from the Winelands, Overberg, Breede River Valley, Hex River Valley or Helderberg regions, which is where the Colleges are located, it is best that you take a look at student residences that are in close proximity to the campus that you’ll be studying at.
While you are at it, take a look at the options that you have to pay for your fees during your time as a student.