Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC): Electoral Operations Internships 2022 / 2023
Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 24 months Electoral Operations Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Electoral Operations Internship: Electoral Matters – Bojanala Region Dc37
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in one of these fields: Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Administration.
- It is preferred for the candidate to be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to communicate effectively (in writing and verbally).
- Computer literate, familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willing to learn to work with new software and applications.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC): Electoral Operations Internships 2022 / 2023
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter with a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of identity document; and
- a copy of driver’s licence (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.
Internship Location: Rustenburg and Mafikeng, North West
Internship Closing Date: 24 June 2022