DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy at Spektra Inc. 2022/2023, Spektra makes it extremely easy for businesses of all kinds to accept or disburse Mobile Money payments to multiple providers and currencies within minutes not months.
What You’ll Do
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand on them
- Scale our backend services and pipelines to ever-growing levels of traffic and complexity.
- Help build flexible and easy-to-use tools used by our operations teams to handle customer inquiries and other business processes.
- Implement ongoing security systems and routinely inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage.
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime.
Required Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Experience working on Linux/Unix based infrastructure.
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube
- Experience using monitoring solutions like Cloud Watch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing apps that interact with web services (REST, JSON).
Compensation + Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Hybrid work model
Method of Application
- Company: Spektra Inc.
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Closing Date : 31 October. 2022