Secretaries for the Elected Members (30 Positions) Jobs Vacancies at Mombasa County 2022
Mombasa County is one of the 47 Counties of Kenya. Its capital and the only city in the county is Mombasa. Initially it was one of the former Districts of Kenya but in 2013 it was reconstituted as a county, on the same boundaries. It is the smallest county in Kenya, covering an area of 229.7 km2 excluding 65 km2 of water mass. The county is situated in the South Eastern part of the former Coast Province. It borders Kilifi County to the North, Kwale County to the South West and the Indian Ocean to the East. Administratively, the county is divided into seven divisions, eighteen locations and thirty sub-locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out office administration and handle enquiries;
- Receiving and attending to visitors;
- Reserving appointments and maintaining office diary;
- Handling correspondences, telephone calls, office documents and equipment;
- Recording dictation in shorthand;
- Typing, processing data;
- Ensuring good office layout;
- Operating office machines;
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Eensuring security of office documents, records and equipment.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Ward office manager
For appointment to this grade, a person must have the following:-
- National identity card or Passport
- Certificate in KCSE, Certificate in Computer packages is an added advantage
- Certificate of Good Conduct.