Mediclinic in partnership with ER24 invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Mediclinic and ER24 recognise the need for qualified healthcare professionals within the context of a global shortage of skills.
The organisation is thus granting a limited number of bursary opportunities towards course fees for persons enrolling / enrolled in the following areas of study:
- Emergency medical care
Deserving students (nursing, pharmacy, emergency medical care and renal clinical technicians) who need financial assistance should apply. Applicants for bursary funding from Mediclinic and ER24 must apply annually for such funding and funds will be granted per year of study according to progress of the learner. The closing date is the end of July for the 2023 academic year.
Criteria for Consideration
- Candidate must supply Grade 11 / 12 results for consideration for 1st year study (Must be in line for entrance to a Bachelors programme)
- Candidate must supply programme results to date for consideration for later years of study
- Candidate must provide proof of acceptance / registration for the programme at a registered institution offering the programme
- Employment Equity candidates will be given preference
- Financial status of the parents / applicant will be given consideration
How to apply
Click the link below for the application form which interested candidates must complete and email back to Felicity Jacobs (email@example.com).
Interested candidates can contact Felicity Jacobs at 021 809 6705.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2022.