MegChem invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 / 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Accounting (BCom)
- B Proc
- Chemical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Law (BCom)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Supply Chain (BCom)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.*
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African national
- You must be currently registered and studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited institution of higher learning in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to apply
Students who meet all of the criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short motivational letter to support your application
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Megchem Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 June 2022.