Netcare Alberton Hospital: Sinako Learnerships 2022 for people with disabilities
Netcare Alberton Hospital invites applicants from South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Business Administration Services (NQF level 4) Learnership opportunity for people with disabilities.
This Learnership is for an individual who wishes to be involved in the administration function within anything any industry.
- All learners will be exposed to the following during the vocational programme: Management of records,
- Comprehension of written and verbal texts,
- Business writing,
- Problem solving, Ethics,
- Cultural awareness,
- Self-Management and Self-Development,
- Project teamwork,
- Business policies and procedures.
- This Learnership is intended to enhance the provision of service within the field of Administration within all business sectors.
- Applications will only be considered for:
- South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID book,
- Classified as South African Youth i.e. not older than 35 years old,
- Confirmed as a person with disabilities by a medical practitioner
- Grade 11 (or related NQF level 3 qualification).
- Grade 12 (or related NQF level 4 qualification) will be preferred.
- Maths Literacy
- English and a second Language
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
Learnership Location: Alberton, Gauteng
Learnership Closing Date: 22 June 2022