Ninety One South Africa invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Education (Mathematics and Science)
- Financial Services (Business and Finance)
- Healthcare (excluding: Dentistry, Medicine and Veterinary Science)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals.
The bursary programme is administered by Career Wise, who are responsible for accepting, scanning and shortlisting candidates. Shortlisted students must attend a panel interview assessment and thereafter final selection will be made.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 21 years old in 2023
- You must be currently in Matric
- You must intend on studying full time, towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be entering your first year of university in 2023
- You must intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% or Level 6 in English and Mathematics or Sciences in Grade 11
- You must have proven financial need (with a family income of less than R600 000 per year) (special circumstances will be assessed if applicable)
- You must satisfy the minimum entry requirements for your chosen field of study
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have strong leadership qualities
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Ninety One Bursary Application 2023
Use the following as the promo code/ reference: “NINETY ONE”
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric latest results/ Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of application or registration at university for 2023 (on institutes letterhead)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ SASSA or pension slip if applicable).
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2022.