Rand Mutual Assurance, what’s known as RMA, is now inviting applicants to apply for their BCom Graduate Internship.
You will be reporting to the Compliance Officer. You will be responsible for delivering an effective compliance and risk monitoring plan across the Group, to associated Juristic representatives, independent intermediaries and any other associates of the Group as mandated.
Monitoring Plan and Implementation:
- Conduct monitoring of regulatory compliance
- Follow up on and manage agreed actions with business
- Prepare the monitoring report.
- Assist in presentation of the monitoring report to the stakeholders.
- Review effectiveness of the agreed controls and action plans.
Adhoc Monitoring and Investigations:
- Handle adhoc monitoring and investigations.
- LLB/BCom or Internal Audit Degrees
- Occupation Certificate: Compliance Officer (NQF Level 6) (Advantageous)
- Working knowledge of FAIS, Insurance Act, Long Term Insurance Act, Policyholder Protection Rules, FICA will be an added advantage
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with management
- Experience in compiling compliance reports
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated, accurate, methodical and able to prioritise effectively
- Ability to liaise with colleagues and work supportively and collaboratively when necessary and/or appropriate
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development in a stable company that’s 128 years strong. The role comes with a competitive salary package and various benefits. Flexible work arrangements (combination of remote and in the office). Furthermore, you will be a part of a dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration.