Rand Water is offering X3 permanent positions as professional Gardener for anybody keen on working for the accomplished establishment at the Joburg location. In the position of Gardener at Rand Water, you will be responsible for the upkeep and development of EMS landscapes and facilities. You will be given specific instructions on how to use a variety of horticultural equipment, machineries, and tools in a labor-intensive work environment.
Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener 2022: Opening X3 Positions for Employment Seekers
As a Gardener, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintenance and development of the horticulture property on a general level
- A thorough cleaning, sweeping, weeding, and watering of the plants, as well as the planting of new ones
- Procedures including the use of fertilizers, compost, and mulch
- The loading and unloading of many types of items including products, machinery, plants, and waste, etc
- Employing horticulture equipment such as lawnmowers and brush cutters is a recommended practice
- When necessary, provide assistance with the building and the decorating.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener’s Reference Number: RAN220609-3.
If you’re certain of joining the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Must have Standard 8 and 12 months of horticultural work experience or a Standard 10 and 6 months of horticultural work experience
- Can utilise the necessary horticultural equipment like brush cutters and lawnmowers
- Understands basic safety protocols and prepared to take up the heavy work
- Has solid horticultural abilities
- Knows how to use hand tools
- Shows solid communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Puts on a customer-oriented attitude
- Prioritizes safetwy
- Works well with other team members.
Important note: When hiring both internally and outside, Rand Water is dedicated to following Employment Equity guidelines. To put Rand Water’s Employment Equity goals into action, while analyzing potential applications and making the final decision, priority will be given to females and/or individuals with disabilities. This will ensure that the goals are met.
How to Apply
Apply online: Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Rand Water Job Vacancy as Gardener must be submitted before the closing date on 24 June 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Rand Water reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.