Samancor: Basic Production Skills Learnerships 2022 Is Open. Samancor invites applicants to South African unemployed youth to apply for Basic Metals Production Skills Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Basic Metals Production Skills Programme Learnership
- Basic Production Skills training and will run for a period of 6 months. Candidates will attend both practical and theory and on successful completion of the programme receive a certificate.
- An allowance will be payable whilst on the programme.
- Training will be conducted through SETA accredited training provider
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Safety Awareness
- Work Standards
- Shortlisting according to minimum requirements
- Panel Interviews
- Dover Assessments
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / N3 / N3 that is equivalent to a Grade 12/ Matric
- Mathematics / Physical Science / Engineering Science with minimum 60%
- Proof of qualification to be attached and certified
- Will undergo a medical examination
- Will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment, hand-eye foot coordination test
- Applicant must be from Middelburg
- Valid Driver’s License (minimum B/ Code 8).
Internship Location: Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Internship Closing Date: 17 June 2022