Sappi Southern Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Finance. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skills to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report to the Mill Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Rotate in various functions of Finance to obtain maximum work experience and practical exposure during the internship.
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad hoc activities.
- Participate in day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed for capture by the department.
- Assist with compiling monthly budgets, approvals and actual spending.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Relevant Finance/Accounting or Business Administration Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- No prior work experience is required.
How to apply
Internship Location: Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas, KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 26 June 2022