SARB (South African Reserve Bank) is welcoming employment seekers to sign up for their available position as a Cleaner based in the company’s Pretoria location. The SARB (South African Reserve Bank) Job Vacancy as Cleaner requires you to offer professional cleaning services and instill hygiencic standards for both employees and visitors of the bank.
Additionally, you will need to perform the following duties:
- Maintain organization and make it a priority to do the task assigned to you within the allotted amount of time and in accordance with the criteria you’ve established
- Carry forth work that is both of high quality and relevance
- Cleaning duties for the executive floors and the official home should be carried out in accordance with the timetable
- Cleaning tasks that need preventive and corrective maintenance should be performed
- Occupational health and safety requirements must be followed at all times
- Assist in relieving responsibilities that pertain to cleaning
- Provide the team leader, the other members of the team, and any other internal stakeholders with information that is precise and understandable (as may be needed)
- Exhibit a service orientation in your dealings with your coworkers and the stakeholders
- Maintain compliance with the required standards and operating procedures in order to finish the activities and tasks that have been assigned to you.
Candidates interested in the SARB (South African Reserve Bank) Job Vacancy as Cleaner must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The SARB (South African Reserve Bank) Job Vacancy as Cleaner Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 or Matric qualification
- Has a minimum of one year work-related experience in a corporate setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Adapts to any working environwment
- Works well with other team members
- Has a strong focus on service and stakeholders.
Important note: In accordance with the South African Reserve Bank’s aim to increasing the diversity of its workforce, qualified applicants who come from specified groups will be given precedence. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to submit their resumes.
How to Apply
To visit the aforementioned web address, it is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also apply using your smartphone, which is far more convenient than using a computer. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android phone. You don’t need to install any other browsers because Google Chrome comes standard with Android phones.
Candidates must make an account on the application platform in order to submit their applications. This account must be logged into for the duration of the registration process.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons.
To ensure the validity of candidates, applications will be submitted to additional screening and verification procedures. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications through the above-mentioned site. Other methods of submission, such as personal delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the SARB (South African Reserve Bank) Job Vacancy as Cleaner must be submitted before the closing date on 13 June 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development.
During the selection process, the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) will consider candidates for open positions but is under no obligation to make an appointment. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.