Sibanye-Stillwater invites applicants from South African unemployed youth to apply for 12 months Learnership Programme 2023.
Sibanye-Stillwater Academy invites all candidates interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply.
Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3)
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
Entry Level Requirements
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Obtain a SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants with Pure Mathematics and English in grade 12
- Applicants with highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Sibanye-Stillwater website
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
How to Apply
Learnership Location: Kloof, Gauteng.
Learnership Closing Date: 27 June 2022.