South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships 2022-2025: Opportunities for 5 Different Fields in Level 3-4 Learnership
South Deep Gold Mine is offering Engineering Learnerships for dedicated South African youths who display the passion to learn more about the mining industry. The South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships is a valuable opportunity for likeminded individuals who are interested in the different departments that make up the entire company. Throughout the course of the learnership, you will be greeted by a team of hardworking miners and engineers who will provide you with the necessary guidance to excel in your learnership.
The South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships is offered for the following fields, along with the relevant qualifications:
- Possess an N3 qualification in either Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronic, or Electrical Trade Theory
- Must pass the Heat Tolerance Screening Test.
- Possess an N3 qualification in either Mathematics, Engineering Science, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory, or Engineering Drawing
- Must pass the Heat Tolerance Screening Test.
- Possess an N3 qualification in either Mathematics, Engineering Science, Platters Trade Theory, or Platters Structural and Steel Drawing
4. Diesel Mechanic
- Possess an N3 qualification in either Mathematics, Engineering Science, Diesel/Motor Trade Theory, or Engineering Drawing
- Possess an N3 qualification in either Mathematics, Engineering Science, Rigging Trade Theory, or Engineering Drawing
Interested applicants of the South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships must abide to the eligibility criteria that comes with this programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you are qualified enough for the programme’s line of work. In order to guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to fulfill everything in this following list. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships Eligibility Criteria are as listed below:
1. Basic Requirements
- Proven to be physically and medically healthy for the rigorous working environment, as proven by the medical examination conducted in a Gold Fields Occupational Health Centre
- Possesses a full N3 qualification in either one of the subjects mentioned above
- Note: the learnerships is available for both internal and external candidates.
2. Tasks and Duties
- Fully commit themselves to the training programme that is carried out by the MQA
- Following all of the working hours as per required by the mining site or training centre
- Complying to the health and safety regulations established in the work place
- Working together with other team members to promote productivity
- Utilizing all of the protective gear before performing their duties at the training centre
- Abiding to the companies working attributes such as honesty, innovation, safety, and more.
Apply online: South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships 2022-2025.
Interested candidates are required to send in your most updated Curriculum Vitae as well as copies of your qualifications to the provided email address. Do not forget to direct the email for the Attention of Emmanuel Bolosha.
Only applications made through email will be acknowledged by the selection committee. Submissions made through other methods, such as fax or hand delivery, will not be entertained during the registration period.
Please be kindly informed that South Deep Gold Mine does not request any forms of payment during the registration period. Should you encounter anyone misusing the good name of the company and asking for payment, please directly report to your local authorities.
Applications for the South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on 13 July 2022.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance towards late applications. Candidates discovered to be making submissions past the deadline will automatically be disqualified from the registration period.
- Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates only
- Shortlisted candidates are required to participate in further evaluation procedures
- Preference is offered to youths who are residing within the areas of South Deep Host Communities and Labour Sending Areas
- Preference is also provided for female candidates.
Do you have a question regarding the South Deep Gold Mine – Engineering Learnerships? Look no further! Do not hesitate to reach out to Emmanuel Bolosha through the provided contact information below:
Telephone Number: +27 11 411 1115.
For more information Click here