The Sol Plaatje University, SPU online applications 2023 has been open for admissions into the various programmes in the institution. If you are searching for SPU online application form 2023, SPU online application 2023 opening date, www.spu.ac.za online applications 2023, admission then keep reading.
The Sol Plaatje University, SPU is a university that utilizes the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) method which allows students to have their own schedule. Applying to universities will find some students asking questions and needing guidance. SPU applications are open throughout the year, depending on the courses available.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) 2023 APPLICATION DATES FOR ALL QUALIFICATIONS:
SPU online application 2023 opening date
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August – 15 October 2022
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 15 October 2022
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 12 November 2022
In order to apply online for Admission to study through Sol Plaatje University (SPU) to the 2023 academic year for Undergraduate qualifications which is Diplomas, Advanced diplomas & Degrees, Higher certificates programmes or courses, Advanced certificate courses, all applications are to be submitted online during the right application period given by the University. SPU Online Application 2023 – 2024
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – What You’ll Need
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Application fee of R120 should be paid once you receive your student number.
Important Related Information:
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – How to Apply
- Click here to start your applying process – https://www.spu.ac.za/index.php/how-to-apply/
- Once you’re here, you will see options for which qualification you want to apply to. Choose the type of qualification you’re applying for.
- Read the information then click on ‘Start the process’
- Read the information then click on ‘Proceed to ODL and SPU‘
- Read the information and then scroll back to the top and click on the circle with a number 2 inside which says ‘Are you certain about your career?’
- Read the information and then scroll back to the top and click on the circle with a number 3 inside which says ‘Choose or find your qualification?’. (If you require more information on the courses being offered and the different faculties, scroll down to where it says ‘Explore qualifications by interest fields’. Once you know which faculty you want to go into and the qualification you want to pursue, to go back to select, click on the circle with a number 3 inside which says ‘Choose or find your qualification?’ again.)
- You can then select your qualification by college (faculty) or level.
- Once here, you will find the different qualifications SPU offers in that college/faculty. If you click on the different qualifications, you will find information such as admission requirements and if you click on ‘Registration and curriculum information’, you will find the modules that belong to that specific qualification.
- You then head back to the page where it shows the different qualifications offered with the step circles on top.
- You have now found the qualification you want to apply for and should now click on the circle with a number 4 inside which says ‘Apply for admission’
- Read the information and then click on ‘CLICK HERE to apply online’
- In the first section, click on the bubble next to the qualification you’re studying towards.
- If you already have a student number, click yes. If not, click no.
- Fill in your details and follow the prompts.
- Once you’re done, you’ll need to submit relevant documents.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Application Closing dates
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) 15 October 2022
- Honours degrees 15 October 2022
- Postgraduate diplomas 15 October 2022
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
The verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from SPU six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – Submitting documents
- Click here
- Click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
- Now, you need to pay the application fee
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – Application Fee Information
Use the student number you receive from SPU AND the application fee reference number (i.e STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
Click here for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through SPU, do not qualify for admission to SPU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. SPU does not accept cash at any of its offices.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – Prospectus
We recommend you download the Sol Plaatje University SPU Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Online Application 2023 – How to Track your Application
- Click here
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to the status.
- Fill in your details and it should then show you what the current status of your application is.
- If you’re accepted, you’ll need to accept the offer here.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to ‘Offer’
- After accepting, you’ll need to register and then you can consider yourself a student of SPU.
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: