The Tintswalo Sub-Campus Online Admission / Application for 2023 is open for qualified applicants. Tintswalo Sub-Campus invites prospective students to register for 2023 Admission / Application form. Tintswalo Sub-Campus application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Tintswalo Sub-Campus encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Tintswalo Sub-Campus Online Admission / Application 2023
In order to apply Tintswalo Sub-Campus Online Admission / Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply For Tintswalo Sub-Campus Online Admission / Application 2023
- Go to: www.sanc.co.za
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Tintswalo Sub-Campus Admission / Application Forms 2023
Tintswalo Sub-Campus Admission / Application Forms will open from April to November 2022.
Tintswalo Sub-Campus Admission / Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Tintswalo Sub-Campus Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Admission / Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration. Click Here for more details
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
NOTE: The Tintswalo Sub-Campus Management Board does not approve any second or late Admission / Application. Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.