Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership 2022-2023: Searching for Grade 12/NQF Level 4 Registrants
Vkb Agriculture is offering a permanent employment opportunity for anyone who is interested in joining the team in their Bela-Bela, Limpopo location. The Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership is a great opportunity that’s designed to give applicants the freedom to utilise and strengthen their understanding of the sector and fully implement their skills into the line of work.
As a Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Supervised the sample tacking process
- Grading grains as accordingly
- Perform administrative duties that are related to the job
- Facilitating all forms of disputes that may arise
- Fulfilling the compulsory courses that need to be tended to.
If you’re certain of joining the Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 qualification
- Displays all the relevant grading courses that are required to finish their in-service training
- Shows impressive communication abilities
- Has a background in computer literacy administration
- Displays a clear criminal track record
- Has references that can be traced back
- Shows a keen eye for strong details
- Possesses prior experience dealing with the agriculture department (optional, but advantageous).
2. Personal Skills
- Maintains a thorough and precise work ethic
- Works well with other team members
- Can make decisions quickly
- Solves problems well through definite analysis.
Appy online: Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership 2022-2023.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
In addition to their profile picture (300 x 300px) and Curriculum Vitae, candidates are asked to submit a handful of additional documents to their application (CV). These two pieces of documentation are critical and should be put together as soon as possible.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Vkb Agriculture Grain Grader Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 27 September 2022.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero-tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
Vkb Agriculture holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.