The Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Online Admission / Application for 2023 is open for qualified applicants. Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus invites prospective students to register for 2023 Admission / Application form. Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Online Admission / Application 2023
In order to apply Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Online Admission / Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply For Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Online Admission / Application 2023
- Go to: www.sanc.co.za
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Admission / Application Forms 2023
Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Admission / Application Forms will open from April to November 2022.
Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Admission / Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Admission / Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration. Click Here for more details
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
NOTE: The Limpopo College of Nursing – Waterberg Campus Management Board does not approve any second or late Admission / Application. Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
Got any questions or corrections regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.