This article contains information on West Coast TVET College online application and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the West Coast TVET College Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
If you are searching for how to apply online at the West Coast TVET College for the 2023/2024 academic year, West Coast TVET College Online Application Form 2023, West Coast TVET College Applications 2023, West Coast TVET College Registration 2023, West Coast TVET College Admission Form 2023, West Coast TVET College Early Application 2023, West Coast TVET College Entry Requirement 2023, West Coast TVET College Registration Form 2023, you are welcome to this page.
The West Coast TVET College invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Interested applicants for the West Coast TVET College application 2023 can proceed to check the admission requirements, courses offered, application fees, method of application below.
West Coast TVET College Entry Requirements 2023
To Be Eligible for Admission to Degree Study, Applicants Need to Meet Minimum Requirements for Eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non–South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
How to Apply for Admission At West Coast TVET College – Apply Online At West Coast TVET College for 2023/2024
To apply for admission at the West Coast TVET College application online for 2023, kindly follow the steps;
STEP 1: Go to: https://www.westcoastcollege.co.za/
STEP 2: The online application form displays, fill the form correctly with BLOCK LETTERS.
STEP 3: Upload all required documents i.e. birth certificate, NSC Certificate or other certificates for foreign applicants. See details below.
STEP 4: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded required documents, proceed and click on “Submit”.
NOTE: Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documentation may not be processed, or the process might be delayed.
- Certificated copy of the highest academic qualification/ school grade.
- Certified copies of ID documents of student and Next of Kin required.
- Certificated copy of proof of address.
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of NSFAS Application.
Click here for more Information.
If you have any questions about this post, please drop a comment in the comment box below.
Share this post with your Friends: