This article contains information on University of Witwatersrand WITS online application and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the University of Witwatersrand WITS Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
If you are searching for how to apply online at the University of Witwatersrand WITS for the 2023/2024 academic year, University of Witwatersrand WITS Online Application Form 2023, University of Witwatersrand WITS Applications 2023, Wits University Registration 2023, Wits University Admission Form 2023, Wits University Early Application 2023, Wits University Entry Requirement 2023, Wits University Registration Form 2023, you are welcome to this page.
The Wits University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Interested applicants for the Wits University application 2023 can proceed to check the admission requirements, courses offered, application fees, method of application below.
Wits University Entry Requirements 2023
To Be Eligible for Admission to Degree Study, Applicants Need to Meet Minimum Requirements for Eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non–South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate.
How to Apply for Admission At Wits University – Apply Online At Wits University for 2023/2024
To apply for admission at the Wits University application online for 2023, kindly follow the steps;
STEP 1: Go to https://www.wits.ac.za/applications/
STEP 2: The online application form displays, fill the form correctly with BLOCK LETTERS.
STEP 3: Upload all required documents i.e. birth certificate, NSC Certificate or other certificates for foreign applicants. See details below.
STEP 4: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded required documents, proceed and click on “Submit”.
Click here to Start your 2023 Application at Wits University
NOTE: Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documentation may not be processed, or the process might be delayed.
- Certificated copy of the highest academic qualification/ school grade.
- Certified copies of ID documents of student and Next of Kin required.
- Certificated copy of proof of address.
- Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of NSFAS Application.
Click here for more Information.
If you have any questions about this post, please drop a comment in the comment box below.
Share this post with your Friends: