The purpose of the NARYSEC Programme is to empower unemployed rural youth with skills, leadership capabilities, patriotism and economic opportunities in their districts.
The National Rural Youth Service Corps aim is to enhance skills development to unemployed youth with work and training opportunities.
- Between 18 and 35 years of age
- Not studying full time
- Registered with SARS (Provide proof)
- In possession of a Grade 12 with Mathematics Literacy
- Residing in Bredasdorp
Applicants from all racial groups including those living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of address
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- Certification should not be older than 3 months