Lupane State University e-Learning Portal login…. The Lupane State University e-Learning Portal for online learning.
The Lupane State University has initiated a reliable e-Learning platform for online learning. It is designed to make learning easy at the comfort of your home, or anywhere you may wish to be.
The Lupane State University e-Learning Portal gives students access to online classes, access to e-books, online free courses, virtual classes, other virtual services, technical and vocational programmes.
How to LogIn to the Lupane State University E-Learning Portal
To access the Lupane State University e-Learning Portal, click on the link provided below to log in.
- Visit the Students’ e-Learning Portal login – https://portal.lsu.ac.zw/
- Login with your RegNo/MatricNo.
- Click on Submit.
NOTE: You must enter the correct login details to have access to the portal. In special cases of forgotten passwords, click on ‘Forgotten Password’ on the login page to reset your password.
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
How To reset/recover your Lupane State University Student Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, and our team will help you out.